Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Why?

Why does it seem that when there is no drama everything goes smoothly, yet when the smallest thing happens everything is effected by it? The past few weeks have been pretty good. Now, on the other hand, there has been a bunch of crap going on. Luckily, there have been some things that are currently going away. I guess the answer to my question is, when one thing happens you get into an awful mood. This causes everything to seem terrible. Anyway, my point in that was just to know why unconnected drama happens at one time and then, suddenly, there is not any.
Oddly, Jaret got me thinking today. Mr. Pruitt had us turn to see who we would be behind in the next set of movement three today; Jaret was behind me. Then he went off talking to me but mostly rambling. He was saying something about how we were family now, which of course he took back because that was weird, to him it just "sounded good at the time". Anyway, my point is this is just to say that's how I feel now. Most of the people in band are almost like my second family. I go everywhere with them, I give up my weekends for them, and we all fight like brothers and sisters. That sounds really weird and pointless but I was just thinking about. I also couldn't stay focused on my homework because I kept thinking about it and other stupid drama crap, so I needed to write/type it down/up. Why do you write things down, but type things up anyway????

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena