Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Today and Contradictions

So many things in life are so contradictory. Everything from instructions, rules, to people. It's like your reading a sign on the road that says "stay right" and there's an arrow that points left. I know I contradict myself sometimes, but usually it's on small things like I say I'm going one place but I go somewhere else. Ya know stuff that doesn't matter a whole lot to anyone but me (if that even is a true contradiction). Anyway, well some people really are so contradictory and it's really annoying and hard to deal with. One day they'll just cuss up a storm, when the next day they're telling someone to go to church. In my opinion that's falling into the patterns of the world. Romans 12:2 says "Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind...." I won't deny that I have never cussed or anything, I certainly have. My problem is just cussing all the time without thinking about what your saying and then telling someone they need to go to church is totally weird! As if it's some subconscious action that just happens like scratching your arm. I feel bad when I cuss or whatnot. Anyway that's just been something that's been on my mind a lot lately.
Well, today was good. Fortunately Leslie wasn't made at me, I just forgot about the note and just asked her earlier today if she was mad at me. We did absolutely nothing at school today though. I hung out in the band room this morning. Then we went to homeroom and had some EXPLORE test that doesn't even count, but it got me out of class, so I didn't complain. I got to go to Rock Burger for lunch, which was pretty awesome considering the entire freshmen class has had silent lunch for the past four days. The only reason is because of a bunch of immature people starting fights and getting referrals. All the freshmen without them got to go off campus and eat lunch today. When we got back I went to band and watched BOA videos and some other shows from way back. And then I went to church tonight, but my small group didn't really do anything. It was terrible all Brandon, Ryan, Banks, and I did was talk. We got some God stuff in it, but we where slackers. Anyway reading my ramblings has got to be boring. I seem to do that a lot, but I'm just talking about my day. Does that mean my life is boring? Gosh...:-/

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena