Thursday, October 07, 2004

Marching Band Holes

How awesome is this? This week during band practice we've had to close down three holes! And guess what? We've got another to shut down too! Yeah right, this is really starting to get annoying. JP is going to be really pissed when he has to close the fourth one next week. He has spent his entire week making totally new drill charts, and today we lost somebody else. We've lost two flutes (Tasha and Heather) because of medical problems. And two clarinets because one cannot march and the other well....it's a LONG story. Thankfully Victor didn't quit!
Anyway, life is so CRAZY!! Right now life is good, but tomorrow..who know?!!? And the next day, thank goodness for the weekend. No official plans yet, but it still might be crazy! Really, I'm so glad I have so much going on, or I would be bored. Although right now I need some prayer for me and a few of my friends. Also please pray for the world and conflicts. I know of so many people that are getting into fights and other sorts of arguments and it's really starting to get not only annoying, but I've started to worry.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena