Saturday, October 09, 2004

New Balances

Today has been LONG and boring although I'm glad to have the Saturday off. Marching band seriously wears you out! Anyway, I finally got me a pair of New Balances today, that I've wanted since like February. I wanted a pair before everyone one in Cheraw had a pair. Some of the people in performing group at dance had them and I thought the were really neat. The next thing I know all the losers at school have a pair. Well, actually they're not losers, I just hope everyone doesn't think I'm following the crowd. Like I said I've wanted them since February. I also got a rockin' awesome shirt. I'm not really into Halloween, but I like the cool costumes, the nice one's of course. I don't really care for the scary stuff. But anyway, I got a shirt with the little Ghostbusters sign thing on it and on the back it says "I ain't afraid of no ghost!"
This morning I woke up at nine, which bites because I was really tired from last night. I couldn't get back to sleep though. The away game at Central was cool. Braves won, but I don't really care...I mean I do but I don't. I'm mostly there to play in the stands, and sometimes perform at half time. Anyway, the score was 9 to 7. On the way there I kept on saying "Quiet, this is a library!!" in a funny voice, but I couldn't do it as good as Preston so I made him say it a bunch of times. It was pretty dumb, but that's me. Then I started aggrivating Kate and calling her Taylor's little woman, but she knows I'm just kidding. During the game Erica and I went off kidding around again, acting like we were gonna beat each other up. Then her, Alex, Malcolm, and Angelina started dancing in the stands. That was weird, of course they are too. Then we performed at half time, which went pretty well I think. Except for the time about tripped over Angelina in the new sets in movement two. Mr. Pruitt was all happy and smiley afterwards. After our third quarter break Andrew came over to me and Jessica and we talked about everything from how much Chloe looked like Wall to some rockin' cool Bible verses.
On the way back I didn't ride back on the bus (do I ever?!), but we took Beka and Collin's little sister, Katie, to Cheraw. That was interesting. We listened to Relient K and talked and then Bek lost her earring. She searched for it for about fifteen minutes and then I asked if maybe if fell back into her purse because she was messing with it when she lost it. After she took all of her stuff outta there she finally found it.
Well, I just rambled about last night. I think I'm boring you, but I guess you should have stopped reading a long time ago. Just kidding...bye for now!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena