Thursday, June 30, 2005

buttons and...

Hosted by Putfile.com Hmm...I started working on buttons for my blog. Here's the first one; it's not very good considering it's HUGE (for a button I mean)! Well, I guess it's okay considering I used the upstairs computer which only has Paint and other basic stuff.
I talked to Regina a little while ago. I miss her a lot. I really miss our two hour long phone conversations. I think I could talk to her forever and never get bored. She's one of the only people I can actually talk on the phone to. I remember that night at Rachel's house when we stayed up almost all night sitting on Rachel's bed, just me and her, talking about everything under the sun (or moon considering it was night time). There was so much ridiculous drama, but I adore that talk. I love those phone calls.
Mrs. Brenda just brought over my first birthday present this year. Now I smell like plumeria body cream from Bath & Body Works.
I might help my mom with swimming lessons today. I haven't been out there in a while. It sure will be better than sitting in the house all day like I've done so many other days. I've really enjoyed this week. The first week in my entire summer than I've gotten to sleep as long as I wanted to. What a glorious feeling!
Well, that post was completely random covering things that I wouldn't normally bring up, but it was grood. I think I'll go watch some Teen Girl Squad now. I haven't done that in a while..

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena