Saturday, June 04, 2005

(can't think of anything)

This week should be interesting. Andrew and Katie won't be here, but strangely awesomely enough Erin will. At least until Monday or Tuesday that is. Anna Grace will be staying with me this week and I'll get to work with Kate Stanton at VBS. I'm Excited! This week might go by faster than I thought. Of course, I'm assured long days seeing as I'm going to be working at VBS and have to wake up super early. Anyway, I'm going to really miss hanging out with Andrew and Katie this week. But hopefully Kevin, Jonathan, Anna Grace, and I will get to hang out a little. That is going to be a really strange group if we get together though..and that might be a little awkward. We'll have to try to work out something.
Some people dampen my spirit. Well, not just my spirit, my friends' spirits too. I always think about how people just throw around the word love, but there are other words that people throw around talking trash about other people. Ugly. A short four letter word can hurt more than breaking your toe and falling down stairs. How can anything from God be ugly? We are all His sons and daughters, uniquely made. This hurts my soul. The world dampens my spirit..

Am I now trying to win the approval of men, or of God? Or am I trying to please men? If I were still trying to please men, I would both be a servant of Christ. Galatians 1:10

See the tree on the far left? That's the tree I fixed up all fancy for VBS!! Woo! That's our (Shelly, Beka, and I) moose and mountains too! Posted by Hello
I've gotten a little picture happy now that I know how to work this thing. :-D

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena