Tuesday, June 28, 2005

well..

I miss Sumter really bad! The thought of Nicole, Hailey, Courtney, Kelli, Erin, Alyssa, Megan, Elizabeth, Chasity, and everyone else, brings a smile to my face. I love them. Not that I don't love my Cheraw folks, I just miss the Sumterites a lot.
My birthday is coming up. Time to get my permit. That makes me a little nervous, and I'm sure it makes other drivers nervous too. Just kidding, I don't think it's going to be that bad. I don't know what I want for my birthday. It always makes my mom mad because I can never tell her anything I want because I don't know. I don't want a hammock, I don't think I do, at least right now that is. I would love a trip to Sumter right now though. The last time I saw most of Andrew's family was when I went to the ballet...
I sure wish the weather was better. I could go swimming. I'm sure Erin would adore this weather, though. Yesterday Kevin, Collin, Katie H, and I went to the Mexican resturant. Later Collin had to take Katie to piano practice, so then Kevin and Collin came over here to swim. After a while we dicided to go see a really cheap movie in Hartsville with Majik. That was fun. If they sold the DVD of Herbie: Fully Loaded with Majik and my commentary on it I would totally buy it. It was hilarious! :-D The movie was alright. Wow, there were so many good movies out and then all of a sudden there weren't so many. Anyway, Andrew went to Ambassador Camp for two weeks and it looks like I'm going to be going to Mission Trip instead of working there. Which is okay because I don't think it would have worked out this way if it wasn't God's will.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey... I know that you were looking forward to Ambassador Camp, but like you said it must be God's will for you not to be there. You never know, he may have something so much more in store for you while we are on Mission Trip! Just be open to anything that he is willing to send your way. Sometimes those are the best things, what you don't expect... kinda what just shows up. I know God will do great things with you, he has and why would he stop now? I don't think so... I can't wait for Mission Trip just to see what he has in store for me too! Maybe something really cool could happen while we are gone, you never know! Love you girl. Follow your heart, but most of all follow God; he will never lead you astray!
Beka <><

 
Designed by Lena