Sunday, June 05, 2005

Sumter People and Boy Meets World

My friends are always asking the timeless question of why in the world I love Sumter so much. It's simple. I adore the people there. Go to Latete's (Nicole) xanga site. Her post on June 5 was quite inspirational. The people in Sumter help me grow in my walk with Christ and I just LOVE it!

Another timeless ponder...
What do Star Wars, Harry Potter, Boy Meets World, National Treasure, and tons of other good movies have in common? The main characters have a lot to do with it (well, in my opinion). Almost every show or movie that have two guys and a girl as the main characters tend to have a pretty good story line. I noticed this the other day when Andrew, Kevin, and I were watching National Treasure and once again observed this classic Boy Meets World thing. Why does this tap into our minds and become such a great story? How can so many people relate to this? Why does it sell? Maybe it has nothing to do with this factor, but I was just thinking about it...

Hey you! Yep, I'm talking to YOU! Since you took the time to read this, why don't you just go on and post a comment!!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena