Saturday, June 11, 2005

i'm super bored..

So yep, I'm going to Washington, D.C. tomorrow. I'm pretty excited. My family doesn't travel a lot, and well..since we got our pool we haven't even been to the beach. I guess I can thank History Day for that one.
I'm incredibly bored right now!!! Not even Gilmore Girls is sufficing!!! I'm so glad I had Anna Grace here this week because I don't know what I would have done without her after VBS!! I should totally be taking advantage of this opportunity and packing for Washington, but of course, I'm being me and procrastinating (one of my favorite past times). I wish I knew what time Andrew gets home today so I could plan something, but I don't. I should at least call Kevin and see if he knows, but I already text messaged him. Wow, I truly need to shut up. I mean why would you care if I called someone or not.
Just shows you how bored I am...

Pray for Ryan as he's off in Texas and Romania for the next few weeks.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena