Tuesday, June 07, 2005

God and His Glorious Self!

He just gives me one blessing after another ("From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another." John 1:16). God is wonderful!! If you ever get a chance to read the teen version of It's Not About Me, Live Like You Mean It by Max Lucado do! I'm so happy that Mr. T let us buy a copy of this book from him! What inspirational words that truly place some things in perspective. Check out this quote commenting on Exodus 33:18 ("Then Moses said "now show me your glory."")

" We cross a line when we make such a request. When our deepest desire is not the things of God, or a favor from God, but God himself, we cross a threshold. Less self-focus, more God-focus. Less about me, more about him."

It unnerves me to know how great He is. God's amazement is all around me! In everything I see and do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey steph
rachel here
just gonna let ya know that ill be thinking of yall at HD. i am sorry i wasn't able to help with vbs.
love ya!

 
Designed by Lena