Thursday, June 30, 2005

"This is crazy!"

Hey kids! I sure hope you don't miss this post because I'm currently in a glorious mood! Well, today was pretty good. Kevin, Collin, and Kate came over to swim for a while. Then we came inside and played with Bradley's Playstation 2. That was a lot of fun, even though Bradley practically tried to beat me up! Later everyone had to leave so Kevin gave Bradley a ride to the VBS at St. David's and Mrs. Sandy picked me up for Mission VBS. It was so fun. There was another little boy that came today. He was two years old and completely adorable. I love black children. :-D They make me smile. While the other kids were playing games we threw a woffle ball back and forth. It was so fun watching him throw it back to me.
Later on I was talking to Leigh Ann Barber and we were talking about Sumter (surprise anyone?). Her grandparents are from Sumter. So some how or another she got to talking about her cousin Austin. I was like "Austin Crane??!" She was talking about him and I got pretty excited; "YOU KNOW AUSTIN CRAIN, YOU'RE RELATED TO AUSTIN CRAIN?!? I DON'T EVEN KNOW AUSTIN CRAIN!!!!" Okay, so you're probably thinking that makes no sense, it doesn't. Andrew goes to Ambassador Camp where he met Austin Crain. I was supposed to meet him once in Florence, but I didn't because Austin had to study Russian (what a great excuse!! I'll be sure to use that one next time..). So anyway, it was really super exciting and Leigh Ann and Erin think I'm totally out of mine...which is probable!
Oh yeah, I'm adoring all the lovely comments I have recieved lately! Thanks to all you lovely folks!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena