Sunday, June 26, 2005

The Day of the Lord's Blessings Upon Us

Today was absolutely magnificent! Well, more like yesterday now. What a blessing that could only come from God! Well, here's what went down. David Watkins gave me tickets to Carowinds Friday night. They were good for a concert Saturday during Sonfest. I invited Andrew and Kevin and we all rode up there with Andrew. Now here is the awesome part; not only did I get to see a great concert by Casting Crows, TobyMac, and Newsboys, but I also got to see Nicole, Hailey, and some other their friends from Sumter! I'm telling you, what a glorious day! We totally jammed out! HAHAHA!!!! Andrew actually rode a roller coaster! Top Gun in fact!! And when we were coming home we stopped at McDonald's and they put TWO pieces of cheese on my cheese burger! It was great!
Well, I'm way too tired to say anything else. I'm gone to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome day, I am going to AMBASSADOR CAMP TODAY! Saturday June 25, 2005 will go down in history as the Day of the LORD'S blessing upon my life. haha

 
Designed by Lena