Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Adrian!!!

UGH!! Adrian is going to be moving next Friday!!! This is terrible!!! I knew he was moving but not so soon. I just found out from Beka at church tonight, which is why I'm writing this as a draft and as soon as everyone else knows, then I can put it as a real post. Anyway, the clarinets are gonna lose our cornet (he marches with the clarinets because there was a hole there, and in the drill they didn't know if he was going to be here for marching season or not so there's not a spot for him with the trumpets)! And I'm going to lose my reed holder; Adrian always carries an extra reed in his pocket for me just in case I break mine.
There goes my boyfriend, hehe, just kidding! The other day I was handing him my reed to carry and he was like "Nope, it's Jed's day. And my day off." I told him no way because Jed's not cool like he is and gets to march with the clarinets. Jed was standing there and was like "sounds like someones breaking up." And I looked at Adrian and said "Does this mean we're breaking up?" Jed was like "WHOA! I didn't know yall were serious!" Of course I was just kidding, but we're going to miss him soooooooooo badly! Ashley, Beka, and I are all going to pack and leave with him!!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I KNOW!!! Him and Preston are always picking on me, but I'm gonna miss him soooooooo much!!!!!!!!!

 
Designed by Lena