Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Once Again, No School

Okay, no school, but of course it's not labor day again. Hurricane Frances came thru. Wow, that hurricane was pretty crazy, I didn't think that we would get a whole lot from it, being is South Carolina and all, but we did though. The power was out all night and once again I don't have school today (this is really starting to get boring). The damage that was done was pretty crazy too. Here's a link pictures of the Primary School....http://www.chesterfield.k12.sc.us/images/9-7-04/index.htm. My mom, Bradley, Kate, and I rode around and checked out the damage right after a ban of storms yesterday. Kate was with us, because she needed a ride, because of course we didn't have band practice. So we were going to take her to her grandparents house and then my dad calls my mom's cell phone. He told us that we need to get inside of a building or something like that within ten minutes. We were too far from Kate's grandparents house so she ended up coming to my house. That was kind of cool. We played a really messed up game of "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire" just to see if Kate knew all the answers to the questions. hehe! Right now, I'm just praying for all of the people that have been effected from this storm and I really hope everyone's lives get back to normal soon.
I just realized how boring it can be without elecletricity. Of course I spend most of my time on the internet so, of course it was boring. I just thank God that I don't live in Florida, where a lot of damage took place. I wouldn't even care about the internet, it would be more like my house I would worry about.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena