Monday, September 13, 2004

Dummer Aggravation

Well, another day of school, band practice, and (usually not there) aggravation. Today was basically a good day aside from being annoyed by the drummers at band practice. I was off talking to Jarrett and Harley and some of the other drummers were like "Jarrett's gotta girlfriend!", "Harley's gotta girlfriend!" Ya know acting like they were five years old. Well, I don't know how they're going to get a girlfriend acting like they're five years old, but anyway. Of course I was like shut up because for one, I don't like them and two, it's just annoying. I love my guy friends hanging with them is awesome, but just because I talk and hang out with them doesn't mean I like them like that. Anyway then they started talking about this other guy that like(s/ed, I don't know) me, and were asking me why when he asked me out I said no. I'll tell you why, 1)I don't like him 2)That would just be something thing to hold my life down 3) I need to have God and me lined up before I even consider a boyfriend. Anyway after that they kept pointing to people and asking if I would go out with them, of course I said to no to all of them, but they just continued. Anyway thanks for reading because I really needed to get that out. I feel much better :-D!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena