Thursday, September 30, 2004

UHG!!

I'm just about pissed off. Oh. My. Gosh. People don't know how to function. Today was proabaly the worst practice ever! Well, according to Andrew the worst in three years, but whatever. When I got out there I was late because Chloe, Kate and I had to meet with Mrs. Ingram about our history day project and thesis statement. Chloe was all confused and didn't understand what we were doing and started getting worked up and that sorta stuff. Then I started getting frustrated. When we finally got outside all the clarinet section "leaders" were like "we're not talking so shut up!" Of course I was confused on why. We have some totally new drill changes and we couldn't even discuss where to go. I got really ticked off because of I couldn't tell anyone to get in the freakin' form, and people were all over the place. But I got really mad when I was just trying to say a little something to Mica, which I know I shouldn't have and then Brittany just blew up! And she NEVER gets mad at anybody! Anyway people were just getting on my nerves REALLY bad today.
8:24 Yay, I just got off the phone with Beka and I got to talk to Kate Stanton and Leigh Ann at the park so I feel much better :-)!!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena