Friday, September 10, 2004

Without A Paddle

Well, it's Friday and any other Friday night I'd be at a football game, but there wasn't one tonight. I just got back from hanging out with Mrs. Joy, Kate, Taylor V, Beka, Jed, and Taylor F. We went to go see "Without a Paddle". It's totally funny. If you're ever upset or mad or something like that, go see that movie. You won't come out that way! Dan is my favorite dude or whatever. Well, I had a pretty good time. After the movie we went to go get ice cream from Bruster's. That was yummy. Bek, Taylor V., Jed, and I all got chocolate chip cookie dough, because it's the best! HAHA!
HA! I just remembered I ate a chocolate covered cricket today. I mean I knew I did I just didn't think about it until now. Holly had one at school during lunch and she didn't want it. Jed was going to eat it, but then some how or another Kate and me ended up each eating half of it. It's actually not that bad. It taste sort of like a Crunch bar. haha!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena