Saturday, September 18, 2004

Shara and John's Wedding

I just got back from my neighbor, John, and Shara's wedding. It was great fun. I didn't get to see the wedding itself but that's all good. I was in the nursery babysitting John's sister's little girl, Sarah Elizabeth. She was sooooo sweet! She started crying when she heard the organ at one time, but then she seemed to realize it wasn't going to be quiet so she stopped crying. Anyway, after the wedding of course there was the reception. That was pretty fun. There was loads of really neat food. There was fruit in different shapes, and really yummy potato things, and loads of other stuff. I also got to see some people that used to live down the street from me, but moved about a year ago to North Carolina. The children didn't really remember me, but they had grown so much I wasn't really surprised. My friend Hannah was there too; we talked about school and band and such.
One really neato thing was that I caught Shara's bouquet. There were two other girls up there because they did that stuff right at the end and a bunch of people had already left. I was trying to let one of the older girls catch it, but it went over my head and she was like "Okay, it was aimed for you, go on and get it. I laughed and picked it up from the table it landed on. John's cousin caught Shara's guarder and we got a picture together; it was funny. Well, just thought I'd put that it.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena