Sunday, September 26, 2004

My Life...Without Band

Well yeah, as the title states my life without band...yeah it would TOALLY bite! School is pointless, at least right now. I'm not even half way into the first semester and school itself bites. Just read how boring and stupid my day is.
First Period, Gym-Come on think about it! Who wants to jog around the gym for five minutes and then go play softball first thing in the morning! I know someone's got to have it, but it's just soooo annoying.
Second Period, Honors Physical Science-(Don't forget the Honors part, Mrs. Tarelton stressed that) Well, speaking of Mrs. Tarelton, she thinks I'm the most talkative person ever, which isn't the problem. It's the fact her class is just boring. Maybe when we start doing labs it will get a little better. Thankfully I can do labs; Banks can't because he made lower than an eighty on the Lab Equipment Test.

Third Period, Honors World History-is a dumb class. Okay yeah, Mrs. Ingram is nice but I miss Mrs. Ballard SOOOOOOOO much, it's not even funny. Not that anyone would really find that funny but anyway. In history we seem to do the same things all the time; take the same notes, watch videos about the same things, and it just gets so boring. I'm not doing so great in that class anyway.
Forth Period, Algebra 1-I took this same freakin' course last year! Dumb ninth grade academy! I don't really like Coach White either; he's always picking on me and crap like that.
Fifth Period, Interrogated Business Applications- This is also another dumb class. All I do is learn about one thing every week about Mircosoft Word. I know most everything we do in there. Or at least one way to do it and I don't care to learn the other ways because I've been taught how to do it one way I'm not going to change it. And keyboard shortcuts are really annoying and I don't know what they are and I'm okay with that.
Then, finally I have lunch!
Sixth Period, Honors Language Arts-UGH! Okay yeah, this is a dumb class because of Mr. Stafford. We'll be taking a test and all of a sudden he will say something about what he did the day before, the entire class will get off on a tangent, and then he tells us to shut up and take our test! He started the conversation. Anyway..the other day he went off telling my class who when he was younger how he slept with his best friends finance and they weren't friends anymore. Then they sort of made up and then Stafford slept with the same friends girlfriend! I mean hello, I don't want to know this! He picks on me all the time too!
Seventh & Eight Period, Band-Only the best part of the day, unless of course we have practice that afternoon! I don't know what I would do without it!
Well, I will stop complaining about my life without band. It's really starting to sound like I'm rolling in the dirt like Strong Sad's blog
http://www.homestarrunner.com/sadjournal/. Well, I've got to go read because I've just done some MAJOR procrastinating and I've really got to go do homework! And look what time it is!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena