Sunday, July 03, 2005

:-D

Nicole, Nicole, Latete!!!! I miss her crazy self oh so much! What beautiful talks we have. She makes me feel beautiful.
"joe green called me today and said they are at camp and they're trying to figure our a black name for him!"
She brightens my day and I wish I knew her so much better than I do. Latete never fails to encourage me in my walk with Jesus Christ. And it makes me smile.
"the main thing i learned is to just let God's plans override what we want cause even if we don't like His ideas at the time, He always is right...and He blessed us more than what we ever imagine for our obedience"
"i adored our day of blessings with all my heart...it was straight from God's heart to ours and sealed with a kiss too"
"there's a great pic of us, it's like capturing our moment when ya'll first got to Carowinds"
I want to go to Sumter and be homeschooled. Everyone there makes me smile.
"i wish you did live here and were homeschooled"
I'm so glad I can help her when she needs it!!!
"thanks for listening and giving your advice. It really did help"
And I know that I can count on her!
"steph, know that you can talk to me too, ok?"

She "really lifts my joy level a whole LOT!" Latete always brings a smile to my face and I wish I knew her so much more. I'll never forget her and that I can see her oh so super soon! How I miss her beautiful face!
Note to all my Cheraw people: I love all of you guys so much! Certainly none of you will ever be replaced with your beautiful selves! I care for each of you with my heart and I can only hope you understand how much I do! I'm always here to listen when you need to talk, so be sure to never ever forget it!
I love Jesus Christ! and people!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena