Saturday, July 09, 2005

moody..

I'm in a moody mood. I can see so much in something, but no one else sees it there. It discourages me.
That was a very Landonish part of a post, but I'm nothing like Landon, so it sure didn't last long.
I have a shiny bronze penny just-a-waitin' for me in Sumter. How I want to see Hailey! And I miss my Chocolate! And oh my, Nicole got a car! I want to see it, and I want to smell it before the new car smell goes away!! But oh, how I want to see her so much more! I want to be excited, but I'm not at the moment. I'm not my normal self, but then again, I am a little tired...
"Delight yourself in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of you heart." Psalm 37:4
I desire to be in a better mood. I will go delight myself in the Lord. He's beautiful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey steph, it's holly. I just got back from my grandma's. I spenta whole week there. so it took a while to catch myself up on your previous posts. i really liked the one befoore this one, the "special people". it made me feel special. but, duh, that's what it's supposed to do! lol. NEway, i'm sorry you feel moody. I hope i can see you again before school starts. I've been practicing halo. maybe you can invite me to first baptists so called "halo tournaments." i can weild an energy sword pretty well. ;) talk to ya later, bye

 
Designed by Lena