Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Today and whatnot..

Isn't that a completely awesome icon over there?! ----> It combines several of the greatest things ever. Relient K and Chapstick, and I guess it could also include Napoleon Dynamite, :-D.
Today was pretty fun. I got to spend almost all of it with Alyssa. I hadn't seen that girl since the weekend of the ballet, I tell ya! I went over to the Whites' house around one or so and we dusted and cleaned the doors (Alyssa and I). It was good to see all the Whites even though Andrew wasn't there. I hadn't Jimmy, Lyall, or Jonathan in a while seeing as Andrew's at Ambassador Camp. Anywho, later on we all went to Jonathan's All Star game. His team won, 9 to 4 (or 5), and that means they'll be playing tomorrow.
Well, guess what Cheraw kids. Yep, it's official, I am going to mission trip in Tampa next week :-D. I'm excited! I haven't seen most of you guys in a while. Oh yeah, it's also pretty awesome that I'll be going to Busch Gardens too. Jonathan will be jealous. ;-). I can't wait to see what God has in store for me there! I don't think I would be going if it wasn't God's will. Pray for a safe trip as Ryan flys back to the U.S.
Oh yeah, pray for Erin, Andrew's cousin, who is currently in Peru on a Global Expedition mission trip like the one Ryan's been on. Well, I think it's about time I got to bed seeing as I'm going to Inner Peaks tomorrow for rock climbing.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena