Thursday, July 07, 2005

Today and whatnot ("WHOA! I mean, ARG! Isn't that the same title I had yesterday..)

Yep, so I went rock climbing today with the church. That was pretty fun. I partnered up with Kate for a while and then traded off with some other kids like Kyle and Rena when Kate partnered up with Taylor. I only got to the top of two walls. I'd get about two feet away and tell myself I couldn't get any higher. It was dumb, but I had a lot of fun hanging out with everyone. David kept telling Kyle not to let me down because I was soooo close to the top, but I made him get me down anyway.
Shelly and I got pretty pink plastic bracelets and necklaces at Fuddruckers--like, seven dollars worth. It wasn't even my money. I felt kind of bad, but they're really pretty. :-)
When we got back to Cheraw from rock climbing all us history day dorks well, Kate, Taylor, David, Jed, and I all went with Mrs. Ingram to get our Mexican dinner from her for making it to National History Day. I hadn't hung out with all of them in a long time. We had a strange conversation, but it was pretty fun. Jed got one of my necklaces and let me tell ya, he looked really hot. Just kidding!
Afterwards Regina came to the house to pick me up to go to the park with her and Tara to see the last part of Amber's (Regina's sister) softball game. That was defiantly something new. I hadn't seen either of them all summer, and I don't really spend that much time with Tara anymore. It was fun though. We got a lot of laughs in.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena