Saturday, July 30, 2005

me, myself, and i

I wish I could just fall asleep to the rain<---. I'm in one of those ultra calm music I don't know the words to moods.
Alone time is good and something I realized I really need. I've had a lot of that the past couple of days. I've gotten to read just for leisure and that sort of thing (sleep! It's been wonderful!). I just came in from reading the sixth Harry Potter book outside on the new hammock. I don't really like to read all that much so yep, that was nice.
I'm thinking about redoing my room. Even though I know Bradley's is first in line to be changed with help from mom, but if I get serious about the thing and buy my own paint and do it myself, I'm sure it will get done sooner than some project the whole household is working on that will be procrastinated. Sounds like something I would do though. I just don't know what color(s) I want to paint it. I like yellow, but a lot of people have yellow rooms. Maybe a soft orange...
This post is quite short compared to some of the latest ones, but leave me a comment.
God loves you more than you will ever comprehend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey steph! it's holly agian! i wanted to tell you that katie is on a mission trip in new zealand. Also, concerning your room, you said maybe an orange, and katie's room is orange and lime green......sooo...i don't know. It's hard to pick. I want to paint my room too, but I might just paint it light blue b/c I've always wanted to do that and i never have. plus all the trim in my room is wood and i have wood furniture and not much matches that. (my carpet is brown too, yuck!) lol. ttul.

Anonymous said...

hey steph! it's holly agian! i wanted to tell you that katie is on a mission trip in new zealand. Also, concerning your room, you said maybe an orange, and katie's room is orange and lime green......sooo...i don't know. It's hard to pick. I want to paint my room too, but I might just paint it light blue b/c I've always wanted to do that and i never have. plus all the trim in my room is wood and i have wood furniture and not much matches that. (my carpet is brown too, yuck!) lol. ttul.

Anonymous said...

Hey gurl...its vannessa...ur fellow clarinet player....i didn't noe i could find ur blog page just looking on some ppl from cheraw well c ya tommrow at practice...aim me some time carolinagrlvh ttul grl
>Nessa<

 
Designed by Lena