Wednesday, July 20, 2005

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ yuck

Today...has not been a good day at all, but then it wasn't absolutely terrible either. Well, I did absolutely nothing other than practice my clarinet, and my heart wasn't really into it at the moment. Well, I guess it's been an okay day.
Last night, well actually yesterday afternoon, Andrew and I went to Florence and I finally got to meet two of his camp friends, Austin Crane and Hailey Grant. They were cool. It was fun meeting up with them in Florence and now knowing they're there to hang out with and whatnot. I can't wait to tell Leigh Ann that I actually know Austin Crane now! :-D
I want to go do something, anything, get out of this house. I cannot stay here much longer, even though I probably will. There are so many things I need to do, but so few of them I actually want to do...if there are actually any I want to do. I've said actually a whole lot of times throughout this post.
I didn't go to marching band practice today because I felt worst than I did yesterday. I really hope I feel better tomorrow. I'll be able to stay and maybe start a productive day. I hate being sick.

Haha, this is pretty funny. I stumbled across a spoof of
http://badgerbadgerbadger.com
today. Click here. Be sure to click play!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena