Saturday, July 02, 2005

My birthday

woot, so I've been pretty busy. Michelle, Alexis, Brooklyn, Libbie, and Bubba (David) all came to visit. Last night we all stayed up until like one-o-clock in the morning playing rummy, well, at least Michelle, Budda, Mama, and me (everyone else basically watched). This morning Alexis woke me up around 7:30 so I was super tired. Later on we all went swimming and afterwards I got a shower and got a MUCH needed nap. We cooked out on the grill for dinner and until now Bubba and I have been playing cards with the interchanging of other people that wanted to play a round or two. It's been pretty fun. With a ton of laughs! Earlier Brooklyn was waiting on her mom (Michelle), Libbie, and Mama to come in from Walmart. We were sitting in the living room and the door started creaking open. Brooklyn jumped up like a lightning bolt and said "YAY!!!...Mark." It was my dad and it was hilarious because her five year old self was totally expecting the other folks. She just laughed about it along with Bradley, Daddy, Alexis, David, and me.
I got a phone call today and it was so special because as soon as I picked up the phone I heard the Happy Birthday song. At first I couldn't figure out who it was, until I heard Andrew's voice singing along with Alyssa and Jonathan's. It was absolutely great talking to them. The last time I had heard Alyssa's beautiful voice was the weekend of the ballet! I miss her and the rest of the cousins like WHOA!!! I was talking to Jonathan at one time and said "Hey J. White," and he responded with "hey S. Moore." S. Moore does not sound half as cool as J. White. I guess because White is a wanna be gansta name (;-D). Anyway, so I talked to Andrew and he had a pretty good time at camp this past week. He didn't get to see Ashley Porter or Jordan Smith as much as he wished he could have, but supposedly next week he's supposed to get that all organized and be a counselor.
Katlyn brought over my birthday present while I was in the shower today, so I really hated I missed her and Mrs. Sandy. I can always count on them to bring by my birthday presents on my birthday. I love that!
Well, the folks are talking about going to see some fireworks so I'd better go.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena