Friday, July 22, 2005

Manna

Well, I guess I should update before band camp. I'm riding with Andrew, Majik, and I think Chloe tomorrow on the way there.
I want to get some pictures of mission trip here, but there's no way I'll have them before band camp. So keep an eye out afterwards.
I really don't have that much to say right now. I miss Sumter, but that's usually a given, unless I'm actually there. Setting drill isn't really that much fun. I would rather just be doing run throughs. Our sets are weird this year. Maybe it's just because I keep comparing everything to last year. I miss our show from last year, but usually you always love your first show the best anyway.
Some questions arose about a few posts ago. The post that I was responding to was deleted and all between friends is quite well now. I wonder who "A Friend" is, so you kids have some idea feel free to let me know.
I'm feeling a whole lot better and am no longer really sick, but while I was I finally got a chance to start reading the sixth Harry Potter book, I'm only on chapter three, but that's cool. Andrew and Collin are getting really obsessed with that stuff, everyone in the band is some character in those bloody books.
This post has been quite random.
Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:30-31

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena