Monday, July 11, 2005

mmhmm (relient k!!)

This is probably be my last post before I leave for mission trip, so I'll try to make it a long one. I still need to finish packing..well, actually not really finish. I generally just need to pack. This morning didn't go well. My mom and I got into an argument, it was really very silly and I feel bad for getting mad, but I don't physically feel very well. Generally, I'm just a little crumby.
Last night after church I went to David's house to go swimming. It was pretty fun, but I was the only girl of about seven people. Let's see, who was there? David, Kyle, Mark, Taylor, Banks, Jed, and me. So seven, yeah. It was as fun...interesting experience.
I went over to Andrew's house yesterday. He was home from Ambassador Camp and was leaving for the beach so we got some hang out time in. I got my birthday present, which was completely awesome! The third season of Gilmore Girls!! I was really surprised. Mrs. Lyall even remembered my floss.
As far as mission trip goes, I hope throughout the week I start to feeling better than I feel now. The beginning of this day has been extremely crumby, but I've been in my room watching Gilmore Girls, so it's not too bad :-). I hope that we get a lot done the days that we will be in Tampa, I want everything I do to serve the Lord. I feel like such a hypocrite right now. I think I'll just stop this post, and maybe get back later. I need to go have a talk with my Father. I want to feel better...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey steph! it's holly again. i'll probably be commenting alot since i don't know when we'll see each other again until school. *yuck* NEway, i'm sorry you and your mom got into a fight, i know what that's like, but I'm sure you'll make up and hug soon. sorry you don't feel well either. are ya sick? david's house sounds like fun. i can imagine you felt weird beign the only girl there. what i'd wish to have been there! *dreamy sigh* lol. haha. i'm glad you and andrew are still going strong, it seems. you two have a remarkible relationship, very special. that's something to treasure. and yes, gilmore girls rocks!!! i love their witty humor. don't know what you ment about floss.....um....i hope you have fun in tampa and fulfill your need to serve Him. I'm positive you'll do great. (at camp, you seemed to have the greates spiritual relationship and/or christian vibe there);) guess i'll go now. love ya, holly

 
Designed by Lena