Sunday, November 14, 2004

Aggravation

I truly thank God that this thing was not working about ten minutes ago. Seriously, I was about mad as heck. I feel MUCH better now. I got to talk to my dad and blow off some steam. Anyway, as to why I am mad. Some people act like stupid hoes and when they get in trouble they're even stupider hoes. I'm really sorry about this at the moment, but I'm mad. Alright, I really need to get off this subject because if God had not not had this thing working, all that had happen would have been written about in here and I am not one to start rumors.

Okay, today Chloe and I actually got some history day work done. Which was really good considering yesterday. We got some sources, once again we didn't have time to actually take notes because we wouldn't have time to on all the sources we found at Francis Marion. So we just wrote down all the info about the title, author, and whatnot. We're going to have to get the books from the state library this week, seeing as we can't check them out not being students there and all. But those books looked like no one besides us two had ever touched them, even though a few had some writing/notes in them.
Well gosh, it's amazing how fast things can change. I think David's mad at me now. I have absolutely no clue why either. I mean he popped up on Instant massager and was like "hey" "you know what?" I responded "what?" Then he goes "nevermind" "bye." That is such a David thing to do when he's mad; start saying something and not finish (which, by the way, I cannot stand!!!). I really don't like this! Considering he's like a brother to me he's one of the few people I HATE being mad at me. And things at church were so great...


No comments:

 
Designed by Lena