Sunday, November 28, 2004

Confusion and Christmas; They Really Go Hand in Hand, Don't They?

I don't know what to do. I don't know if it's just a guy thing or what, but why do they have to get their friends to talk to you for them? I would just like people to come to me with their feelings. And with the feelings I know are there I don't want to have to pry for expressing.

Onto less complicated things. I finally got some Christmas shopping done. I'm quite happy about that. I've good bit more to do though.
History Day is not getting very far and I officially despise deadlines, with a burning passion that is. I need to get together with Kate and Chloe but there's no time to do that with PowderPuff football practice and game, along with marching practice this week. I've also got to work on that wacko research paper for Mr. Stafford. I really don't know what to do with that.
Well, all I'm doing is rambling. I'm out for now.



No comments:

 
Designed by Lena