Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Powder-Puff and Searches

So yeah, today was pretty cool. I'm at Chloe's house chilling by myself because her, China (her sister), and Bradley (he went to watch) are at play practice. Oh yeah, her mom's here now. She just walked it a few minutes ago. I'm supposed to be working on homework or history; I'm not, obviously. Powder-Puff football practice was pretty cool. We learned a good many more offensive plays, and started some defensive. While we were out on the practice field some of the guys that are cheering for the game came out there. They watched and laughed at us. Then they got out on the field and started playing around.
I don't know what Andrew thinks. We were blocking or whatever and he gets across from me and starts blocking back. Then he was like, "Come on! Hit me hard!" I didn't want to of course, I mean that would be not only weird, but I didn't want to hit him. He asked me why, you're going to have to block Tuesday night (that's when the game is). I said that I wouldn't have a problem with it Tuesday, I just didn't want to just hurt him (not that I would). The reason I won't have a problem Tuesday night is because a lot of the people on the other team aren't exactly my favorite people. Anyway, he did that a couple more times, but then just left. I don't know if he was freaked out by what I said or what. Anyway, that was pretty weird.
The rest of today was pretty good. Better then how my stressed out self was yesterday. We had a random nine-weeks search during Coach White's class and all of us had to go out to the hallway and get us and our things searched. Everybody was fine and the beeper thing, only beeped on things like belt buckles and whatnot. Until, the guy got to Ryne. I felt totally sorry for him. I mean the least amount of trouble he's going to get into is five days OSS. He had a pocket knife in his pocket. He said that he had those pants on last night, and he forgot he had the knife in there. I wonder what kind of trouble he got into though. I mean I don't think he would do anything with the knife. After the search he was taken to the office and later he came back to Coach White's room to get his stuff. Then he left again. No one knows what happened to him after that.
Oh yeah, I just talked to my mom on the phone, the doctor said my grandpa did fine, but they're going to have to wait on news of his recovery.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena