Saturday, November 27, 2004

Football's State

WHATWHAT?!? Cheraw's football team is going to STATE, buddy! But that's not the best part! We get to march this at Williams Bryce stadium. The Williams Bryce part isn't the best, but hey, we get to march this week (wow, I am such a band dork).
Anyway, onto the game. We beat Hanahan 35 to 7? Something around that. Andrew started dancing...that was...interesting. He also spilt his hot chocolate on some woman he didn't know and she got all mad. It was on one of those ski type jackets though, so it would have wiped off with water. Erica, Dana, and Malcolm were acting crazy, big surprise. That's who I was hanging out with most of the time. Oh yeah, and Willie. I think someone purposely broke his reed during our third quarter break; it looked terrible. The guy couldn't even play his saxophone.

My Thanksgiving was pretty good. I got to sleep until like 12:30, but unlike any previous Thanksgiving I was at my grandma's house. I totally missed the Macy's parade and I was a little bummed. Of course I found some channel with the DCI chamionships on, so that was pretty awesome. And then I just hung out with the family for the rest of the day.
I really have so much to be thankful for though. I've got LOADS of friends and everything is just great right now. Things with God are pretty good too. Of course how can it not when life is? I need to catch up on my Bible reading though, I'm seriously slacking off.
Well, if you note what time it is, you know that's it's late. Or early which ever way you would like to put it. I'm tired and out...


 
Designed by Lena