Monday, November 08, 2004

Stressing Out!

Alright, I'm about to be seriously stressing out! First of all, I miss marching band sooooo terribly badly! I wish I could do it all the time! Kate, Chloe and I seriously need to work on history day. The next deadline is in about a month, and we've got major work to do, so that bites. I've got seven classes to study for and keep up with regular homework in. On top of this I've got to do Lord of the Rings journal entries and whatnot!
Katlyn called earlier to ask me if I wanted to go to the beach with her and her family for her birthday. That would be awesome, but guess what!!! I might be working on history day. Not that it's a problem, I just feel really stressed out with all these deadlines and classes. Plus I've got to figure out what instrument I want to play because now, I've got the choice between oboe and bass clarinet. Chloe's doing bassoon (she's pretty sure anyway), and I think Kate is wanting to do bass clarinet, so luckly me, it works out that I get to play the instrument I think I want to play. Hopefully I will be able to. Anyway, I can't wait until next year and only four classes...stupid ninth grade academy...

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena