Saturday, November 06, 2004

Life is good.

Except when you get hit in the face with pingpong balls and basketballs. So yeah, I've been listening to Relient K all week so that's cool. There was a football game tonight so that was awesome. Chloe did her awesome impressions of the wacko movie about "The Cask of Amontillado". Don't ask! Then Erika wouldn't hush saying "I'm quiet now, but when you leave, I'll be talking again". Don't ask about that either (I mean that should be self explanatory; it's Erika. Just kidding). Anyway, then she got the phrase stuck in my head; I didn't hush saying it.
Our marching performance during half time was pretty good. Mr. Pruitt said we were too good for Cheraw. Like all of three people probably stood up to clap for us. I mean not that we're the greatest, but COME ON! WE GOT SIXTH AT STATE!! Of course I guess most band parents were in the concession stand. Not that that's the only people we should get applause from.
Oh yeah, right before we were about to march out of the game JP called Chloe, Kate, and I over to see if any of us would consider playing the oboe. I'm really going to consider it. I mean, I thought about learning to play trumpet, but they're so loud and well we have enough of those. Of course most of the time oboes sound like gooses (yes, they are gooses). But I would get used to it I guess.
Fifth quarter was crazy. When I got there I had to change out of my uniform and then I played pingpong with Lee and Leslie. Then we started playing Extreme Pingpong where you play it off the walls and stuff. Lee hit me in the forehead with the pingpong ball. I had a circle on my head for five minutes. It started getting really hot in the building so Leslie and I decided to "roll out" and play basketball with Jed. Then like seven other people wanted to play and that was pretty dumb. Will hit me in the head with the basketball. That was weird. I mean I was just standing there, and suddenly I couldn't see anymore. He didn't meant to or anything. But I'm fine or whatever now. Not that you care or whatever.

The only thing that's hard about life right now is probably dealing with people that like me. I mean I love everybody, but I just can't like anyone right now. I totally don't mean to be a braggart on myself (but if you have a problem with that don't read this because the only reason I type in this thing is to stop thinking about things I don't care to call someone and tell them. They would think I'm a total idiot. I mean not that you reading this makes you interested and if you think I'm a total idiot then stop reading. Okay nevermind...). Once again, I have to get God and me right before I go off making me and some other guy right. I mean I'm totally flattered, but I just don't think a realationship would be good for me right now.
My life is also very spastic. I feel like I'm answering fifty questions a minute and explaining myself all the time. It's like I'm dreaming or something, ya know? I guess I refer to it as dreaming because the past couple of dreams I remember I was running. I don't know why though...

Wow, I feel really braggy about this entry..


No comments:

 
Designed by Lena