Sunday, November 07, 2004

Choices

I don't know what I'm going to do. If I should go back to dancing or learn to play oboe. And the worst part is I have to let Mr. Pruitt know if I'm interested in the oboe by tomorrow! UGH! I hate decisions. I hardly never know which choice is the best for me, and I tend to try to make other happy first. I just don't ever want anyone mad at me.
Yes, I did change my template. The other one was getting a little too old. You also can't read my previous post because I had to make them in white rather than black colored font. If you must read them highlight them because if I go back a change the color of one I'll want to change the color of all of them.
Well, it's late on a Sunday night. I've seriously got to go get some sleep.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena