Thursday, November 11, 2004

Uh...I Can't Think of a Good One Right Now...

Today was a pretty good day. Wow...my life really rather crazy. Anyway, school was awesome considering I came home with no homework because us band folks got to march in the parade. I missed two classes and that was awesome, because one I really cannot stand becuase I don't understand anything in there. That's NOT my fought though. I haven't been explained how to do it, ask anyone else in the Honors class.
This afternoon was pretty weird though. I'm just hanging out on the computer when Bradley, my brother, comes upstairs and says we're going to the movies. I, knowing the movie theater that we would go to in Florence is forty-five minutes away, didn't believe him. I mean COME ON! It was like six-o-clock on a school night! Anyway, it turns out because he had been bugging my mom all afternoon about going to see the Polar Express she finally decided to go. Which I thought was sort of weird, ya know being a school night and all.
The Polar Express is a good movie though. I mean yeah loads of people are going to say "that's a little kid movie." Yeah, it is, but I enjoyed it because I am a little kid at heart anyway. It was really sweet or whatever.
So yeah, today was a good day, and I think tomorrow will be too. Considering of course I will go to Cole's Diner and eat with Collin and Andrew and anyone else that might show up. We have a pep rally at school (which gets me out of class and I get to hang out with band folks). And the football game tomorrow night! With more band folks! Anyway, as you can see I love my band folks, but I love everyone else too.

Oh yeah I noticed that Kate added two entries to her blog. Which is a jump...she had only one (she added two in one month!). Just kidding, girl! If you want to get to it and don't feel like searching my blog for the link...http://skiplittleworld.blogspot.com/.


No comments:

 
Designed by Lena