Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Good ol' Days

You really can't beat good ol' days like today. Well, at least the ending of this day. Of course there was the FCA meeting a 6:00 that was fun. The speaker to night was this black guy (not that I am racist or anything. It's basically the easiest to explain it). He was really awesome because he was really getting into it, and started using all the hand motions. It was cool. Afterwards, Katie, David, Collin, Andrew, Rebeka, Nancy, one of Katie's senior friends (don't really know him..), and I all when to Pizza Hut and had a time. We talked to Nicole who graduated last year and was in band. She works there or whatever. There was this one waitress we all thought had been sucking helium for the past two hours because her voice was really high and she scared David at one time. She was really cute though (not that I am judging girls or anything, but you know!).
Anyways, after we finally got done Bek was supposed to take me home, but both her mom and dad were at the Band Booster Club meeting. They weren't able to get out of it at the time so I had to get a ride with Andrew, who is a junior in high school. This happens to be one of the many rules of my mother; not to ride with high schoolers. I see why, but I mean COME ON! It's hardly a block from Pizza Hut to the bandroom. Well, I actually had a pretty clean conscience about it and rode with Andrew. He was a very safe driver too. He even had the emergency break when we got out, HAHA! Anyway, I knew that I would end up telling my mom anyway so when Mrs. Tana took me home I had her tell my mom that she told us to, which she did.
Bek and I got to sit in the last few minutes of the Booster Club meeting. That was pretty cool. They were talking about color guard and how we need to recrute some dance sudio people because I mean they have an idea of what to do. I mean at least to be expressive. Anyway, now I get to write down some people I know have taken dance in the past for Mrs. Lona. That's pretty cool. Well, I've homework to do.

Weird...a bunch of things today were "cool..." Oh yeah, I'm actually going to play oboe because Kate wants to play bass clarinet. That's cool too.


No comments:

 
Designed by Lena