Monday, November 01, 2004

Truly Random Ramblings

So yeah, I'm not quite missing band yet, but I guess that's a good thing. I think the reason I'm not missing it yet though is because I took a nap after school and that took up a lot of time. The one thing won't miss about band is the rumors. I absolutely hate them. I won't deny that I haven't heard some and probably said something about them. Although usually I won't say anything about them. Once I hear them I drop them and that's the end of it. Of course some times I would go and ask the person if it's true or not. I mean how real can you get there? But in actuality what will I do without band?!? I'm actually going to have to go do something to write down on my "Out of Class Fitness" sheet for gym!!!
Oh yay! The new Relient K CD comes out tomorrow! I can't wait! The songs I've heard on
http://www.purevolume.com/relientk were pretty awesome, so yeah. I just hope I can get out of Cheraw tomorrow, since we don't have school and all, to go get it. I mean I highly doubt our local Wal Mart is going to have it!
Recruiting little kids for marching band is fun. I can't wait to be an actual upper classmen to somebody. That will be cool, ya know? hehe. Being the Freshmen gets old...fast. It's fun though cause you know next year and the year after and the year after that you'll get to pick on them so it's all good.
In other ramblings...I really wish I could type something that I've been thinking about for the past few days, but I don't want just anyone to know, so I guess I can't. I'm just... ugh, papaya! (another band thing) frustrated.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena