Tuesday, November 23, 2004

My Freak Out

Today was really scary. I'm worried that I might have diabetes or something like that, but it doesn't make sense. This morning I ate breakfast at Coles with Collin, Andrew, and David. Then I had school or whatever. When I got to Mrs. Ellerbe's class we had a pizza party because we brought the most canned goods, ect. for the food drive. I had two slices of pizza and three Kik-Kat bars. When I got to lunch I felt okay for a while, but I didn't eat anything because I've pretty much been eating all day. I did have a bottle of water though. During lunch Coach Jones, who I don't really know, came over to where Katlyn, Beka, Banks, Leslie, and I were sitting and told me that Dr. Cobb (the principle) needed to see me. I swear my heart stopped of a second. As I stood up to go see him I totally got zoned out and the entire lunchroom got silent. I was so freakin' scared. And all he talked about was the Powder-Puff football game. That pissed me off. Although, when I got to Mr. Stafford's class I asked him if I could step outside and get some air. I felt like I wasn't getting enough oxygen to my brain or something. He was like "I can't let you leave class," so I just dealt. Then we had to go to the library because we have to do research for some paper we have to do for his class. It was cool in there so I really hoped that maybe the nervous feeling would go away and I would be able to breathe easier. I started looking really flushed and my eyes got red and glassy. Regina, who is in my group for the research thing told Mr. Stafford I really needed to get something or call because I never feel bad. He was like if she needs to leave she can make a pass to call home. I didn't want to leave though. You have to be present so much of each block to be counted present, and seeing as I've had perfect attendance since kindergarten I didn't want to leave. My eyes started watering, along with me crying. Mr. Stafford said I needed to call or stop crying because I couldn't just sit there. So I finally stopped, but I still felt really shaky. You couldn't tell I was shaking, but I could feel my nerves just shaking inside. Regina has diabetics so I got to talk to her about it. She was told me it was possible that I might have it, but I mean it could just be something else, but I don't have a clue what. Later Mr. Stafford came over and felt my forehead because he finally realized that I really didn't feel good; I'm usually so talkative and hyper in his class. He said I was a little warm, but I knew I was really hot earlier. After the craziness in there I felt like someone was watching me all afternoon.
After school I didn't know if I wanted to tell my mom or not, but I did. She's a little worried because I've been tired a lot lately and I'm always taking naps and whatnot. I'm a bit worried about what might be going on with me. :-/ Please pray for me.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena