Monday, November 29, 2004

A Few Reasons Why Today Sucks

Yes, today actually sucks. I never say sucks so obviously it really does. Anyway here they are (in no particular order)...

1. I can't play oboe. I've been playing for approximately four days, all of that practice fully on my own and I'm supposed to be able to play nine scales, Unison Scales Sheet Part 1 (obviously there is more coming. how exciting!), and freakin' Christmas music. I've gotten myself all worked up over it, even to the point of crying which is not necessary. And I thank David for helping my finally realize that. I've not only got that to practice, but I've got to work on Mr. Stafford's project and History Day.
2. Speaking of History Day I'm getting frustrated with not only it, but also my partners. I don't mind if they read this because I have a feeling that some time very soon I will come right out to them and let them know they are driving me crazy.
3. Mr. Stafford's project...HA! Haven't even had a good start on it. I've taken, what, a page of notes. That's sure to get me an F! Just what I need in that class. I also have to catch up on Lord of the Rings journal entries, again!
4. Because I've got all this stuff to do people find it a good idea for me to just take a day off and work on it. This is causing me stress as well because I'm having many thoughts about actually asking my mom for a day off. Although, considering I have NEVER missed a day of school since kindergarten, I don't think I am going to go and miss one in ninth grade just because I need to catch up on school work.
A solution to all the work would be for the seven teachers I have get together and know who is doing a project when. This would help so many students and there stress. No wonder so many people are failing! I can't wait until next year. Only four classes a day and one of them band (I still absolutly love it, even if I can't play oboe).

Okay, so maybe there aren't as many reasons why today sucks as I thought there was. Maybe I just didn't want to go into great detail because I would have said something I didn't need to. But really when all of these things come together in one day, it really isn't the greatest feeling to have at the end of the day. All in all today hasn't been the best day ever.


No comments:

 
Designed by Lena