Monday, November 22, 2004

annoyed~

I know that Thanksgiving is coming up and all, but my mom is driving me crazy! I can't do anything; I feel like this is one of those cliche teenager shows that you always hear about, where in the end everything is okay. Well, guess what! Right now I'm not to the "everything is okay" part. I should be so happy and flattered, but I just can't be. We have only two days of school this week, a football game on Friday, and four people like me! But on Wednesday my mom and dad want to go to Kings Mountain where all my family lives. I want to go, but they don't plan to come back until Sunday! The thing is I pretty much have to go to the game on Friday. I mean, I've got to play with the band and all. I don't want to be one more thing that Mr. Pruitt has to deal with and I know so many people aren't going to be there anyway. I also would like to be in Cheraw to listen to Thomas ending sermon on relationships and whatnot. But on Sunday, my Great Aunt is having a big lunch, just like she does every year. I don't have a problem with this, I just wish I could get back in time for church Sunday night.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena