Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Dance?

Today was a pretty good day. I went to Flo-town to get the new Relient K CD, which is pretty awesome. Then I went to McFayden Music to get some reeds and trumpet stuff. Now I've just gotta get a trumpet from the school or something. Then I went to the mall and saw Mrs. Tarelton (my science teacher), Jarret N., and Lindsay from dance. I talked to Lindsay for a while about dance and whatnot. She said there were only like four people in her class this year and that I should really start taking again now that marching band is over. I don't know what I'm going to do. If I should focus on music or start dancing again :-/. I'm really going to have to think about it.
Later I went to Books-A-Million and the new Old Navy. I didn't really get anything there, but I saw Katlyn at BAM. I also saw Jarret and some guy he was with again, but he didn't see me. Anyway, I've got homework to do...

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena