Tuesday, November 30, 2004

GO FRESHMEN AND SENIORS!!!

WOOHOO! We beat the sophomores and juniors. I officially cannot wait until next year's Powder Puff game.
But jeez, some of those girls on the S/J team were being rough. Meredith and Mary K got hit in the face and I got hit in the cheekbone by Jackie's forehead. It was all worth it though. Playing right guard, I didn't do a whole heck of a lot besides block, but it was pretty fun. But when we were playing defense I was always across from Nancy, which was pretty funny. As soon as she would go to block she would start saying "no, no!" over and over. A couple times in the fourth quarter I thought I'd bug her and I was like "yes, yes!" All in all it was probably one of the best times I've had getting really hot and sweaty in a long time.

Oh yeah, this are a bit better with my History Day partners, so that's pretty awesome. And I played a load more during band on that oboe today. It was pretty awesome too.


No comments:

 
Designed by Lena